Monday, March 1, 2010

Love

I sit here and I am enjoying praising my Father God. “Holy, holy, holy are you Lord”. You know I have never been so in love in life. All the human love you can possibly have for someone cannot compare to the love you have when you are in a real intimate relationship with your creator. He loves you back in a greater way than human can possibly love you. Nothing, nothing, nothing in the entire world can compare. When your soul is quenched in its deepest place and you stand before him with absolutely no pretense to be loved and adored by him for exactly who you are. That’s what your heart longs for someone who can love you completely and totally for exactly who you are. You don’t to pretend you don’t have to dress up or wear make-up you don’t have to do your hair just right you can just be you and be LOVED.

So often I sought this kind of love from other humans. It’s not that they did not do their best because often they did. I am sure I could never meet their expectation of love either. Firstly, not understanding what the expectation was, then my being unable to meet that expectation. We are so short of perfect and we fail each other so often and so much. For this reason we either walk away from love or build a protective wall. In this relationship you are free to be you and you are loved unconditionally. This frees you to love back, not only your creator but others.

0 comments: